GOD BLESS ME(Why Will God Bless Me; Because am willing:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Isaiah 1:19 NIV

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land;






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?

2. Because am willing:

Most times we thought we're willing, but actually we ain't that. Because our mentalities and thoughts are actually speaking different things. Willingness is not by what we say, but by how we feel and the picture in our minds.


I watched a short clip, maybe from a movie or something, were someone was asked if he was ready to make money. His responds were too fragile, the person asking him the question told him "my friend be serious, do you really want to make money?!" He now said Yes coupled with assurance.


When we're willing, everything around us respects that, making them respond to what we'd desired. 


Conclusion:

Willingness brings readiness. Your mindset determines your responses. And your actions produce results. 


Song:

I put my faith in Jesus

My anchor to the ground

My hope and firm foundation

You never let me down


Great is your faithfulness

To me

Great is your faithfulness

To me


Prayer:

Oh God am willing, let everything work for my good. Amen.



Do you believe in Resurrection???



16th of March, 2021  Loading..


We're excited is TWO DAYS to

EGUH NNAMDI Daily NUGGETS TWO YEARS ANNIVERSARY


We are nothing but pensils in the hand of the Almighty.


#2yrsanniversary

#Godsfaithfulness

#pensilofGod

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments