GOD BLESS ME(Why Will God Bless Me; Because I am willing:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Isaiah 1:19 NIV

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land;



Here's My Take:

Why Will God Bless Me?

2. Because am willing:

Willingness is a key to being Blessed. It is very very vital in everything we do, both as Believers and non Believers. Many great men/women today became great as a result of their willingness to become/accept the pressure and huddles on the way of greatness. They never let anything/anyone to deter them of their willingness.


The capacity of anyone's willingness will determine the level of his/her success in life.

God will Bless me(you) because I'm(you're) willing. And not because I'm(you're) a human being. Nor because I(you) go to church.


One thing about God is that he doesn't force his Blessings on people, same way he never force Salvation on anyone. He allows us to be willing to receive what he has given. So are you willing to receive?


Conclusion:

Just as the rain fall and those who are willing come out to fetch. So it's God's blessings, those who are willing receives it


Song:

I'm Blessed

I'm Blessed

I'm Blessed

I'm Blessed (x3


I don't deserve it

But yet

I'm Blessed


Prayer:

Father please BLESS ME, I need it so much. Bless me Lord in Jesus name. Amen.



Are willing to receive???



COUNT DOWN 16th of March, 2021  Loading..


EGUH NNAMDI NUGGETS TWO YEARS ANNIVERSARY


We are nothing but pensils in the hand of the Almighty.


#2yrsanniversary

#Godsfaithfulness

#pensilofGod

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments