GOD BLESS ME(Why Will God Bless Me; Because it is written:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Luke 4:4 KJV

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written..



Here's My Take:



1. Because it is written:

It is written "You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out".

Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV

It is written "the Blessings of Abraham are mine" Galatians 3:14

It is written "The Lord will bless me and keep me; the Lord will make his face shine on me and be gracious to me; the Lord will turn his face toward me and give me peace." Numbers 6:24-26


It is written "and God blessed us" Genesis 1:22

It is written "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17-18

It is written "the Blessings of the Lord makes(me) rich and add no sorrow" 

It is written "Oh that thou would bless me indeed" 

It is written "And my God will meet all my needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19


It is written "And God is able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work. Corinthians 9:8

It is written: "Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase my store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of my righteousness." Corinthians 9:10


Conclusion:

What is written is written and it is hidden to those who couldn't locate it and use it.


Song:

Oh Lord speak into my life

I am a living sacrifice

Your word says live and not die

Oh Lord speak into my life


Prayer:

Father I believe in your word that am blessed, please let it fully manifest so that my generations will be blessed through me. Amen.



Are you a blessing???



COUNT DOWN 16th of March, 2021  Loading..


EGUH NNAMDI NUGGETS TWO YEARS ANNIVERSARY


We are nothing but pensils in the hand of the Almighty.


#2yrsanniversary

#Godsfaithfulness

#pensilofGod

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments