GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Bring Meat In The Store House Of God:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Malachi 3:10 NIV

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I bring meat in the store house of God:

 

Your Tithes are yours, not God. Do you believe that? Let's do some Scriptural mathematics.

Anybody who understands the scripture very well, will unarguably agree with me that God said "Give and it shall be giving to you", right?

That same God that said so, also said "give me your Tithes" right?

Now don't you think that the same principle of Give and it shall be giving to you is applied in "Give me your Tithes"?


That means, if you give(to anybody) and it will be given to you, how about when you give to God your Tithes?

So it then means that, your Tithes are still coming back to you. Because when you give them, they will return back to you.

What God is doing is to keep them for you, just like banks(akawo) people are doing. And return them to you when you're in need


But the difference between God's kind of deposit and that of banks, is that banks will take more than they'll give you as interest. But God will give you your Tithes back in good measure, pressed down, shaking together and running over. Hallelujah!!!

No bank on Earth can try that. Any bank that tries that, will run shortages.


Conclusion:

No need arguing with your ancestors whether to pay Tithes or not, because your Tithes, is your money.

The truth is that, your money can't help God. Shikinah! 


Song:

You are the love of my life

You are the hope that I cling to

You mean, more than this world to me

I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold

I wouldn't trade you for riches untold

You are, you are my everything


Prayer:

Father let my blessings over in Jesus Name. Amen. 




Do you need Peace???

Then seek Jesus...


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments