GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Bring Meat In The Store House Of God:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Malachi 3:10 NIV

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I bring meat in the store house of God:

 

It amaze me how people argue about whether they'll pay tithe or not. This is so funny. Whether you pay it or not is your own business. Some say tithing is for those under the Law, not for those under Grace. 


This leads me to ask everyone reading this, What are you after, is it the dispensation or the benefits? Answering this will determine what you want. As for me and my household, what we are after is the benefits not the condition of the dispensation. We'll pay our Tithes, so that God will open the windows of blessings for us.


We won't stop tithing, Because we have seen the benefits. So if you wish to stop tithing, because you think you're enriching anybody, go ahead, it's personal. But the wise ones knows what's up and they leverage on that.


Conclusion:

If you don't want to bring your own quota of meat to God's store house, stop pushing people to join you! Stop misleading them! 


Song:

Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God, that is who you're


Prayer:

Father Bless me the more, so that I'll bring more meat to your store house. Amen. 




Have you found Jesus???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments