GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Bring Meat In The Store House Of God:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Malachi 3:10 NIV

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I bring meat in the store house of God:

 

Just like we said that your money(Tithes) are yours and not God's. But God kept them for you so that when you're in need of them, he'll give them back to you.

The challenge most of us has is they are expecting God to throw bags of money from above, as if God is a politician. It's not done like that.


Our Tithes are our Insurance. They come back to us in different ways. They come as good/sound health insurance. As long life insurance. As peace of mind insurance. As pregnancy and delivery insurance. As Marriage and peaceful home insurance. As no wahala insurance, hahaha. Etc.

Some times it may come to us as money, though.


Just pay your insurance(Tithes) and go your way, so that there will be meat in God's house. He said try me and see if I no go insure you on every wahala wey go come chop your property. Just try me small and see the Kind Good God wey I be.

You hearam?


Conclusion:

Just pay your Tithes, inugo?

Don't let anyone mandate you to do that and don't let anyone mislead from doing that.


Song:

There's no shadow

You won't light up

Mount you won't climb up

Coming after me

No wall you kick down

Lie you won't tear down

Coming after me


Prayer:

Father as I bring my meat to your storehouse, please prevent disasters from coming to me and my household. Amen




Do you have any question???

Then ask Jesus...




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments