GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I bring meat in the store house of God:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Malachi 3:10 NIV

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I bring meat in the store house of God:

 

Another reason why will "God Bless Me" is because I bring meat in His store house. This is one thing I'll try my best not to Stop doing, because I have seen the benefits. To enrich the store house of God is to enrich yourself; when you bring meat to his store house, windows of heaven will be thrown open.


How can such promise be made; knowing fully well that whatever he says, that's what he'll do, and he'll not lie like men does or say something and it won't come to pass, and I refuse to obey? Tufiakwa, God forbid!

Any one who wish to ignore such a promise can go ahead, but me and my household will continue benefiting from it.


Any man that want his window from Heaven to open, doesn't need a carpenter to do that job for him(after all Jesus learnt that when he was here). Just bring your meat to that store house and vuuum, your window will open. Believe me, it's real.


Conclusion: 

Just like we were told yesterday that "Obedience is success". Obeying God's word by bringing meat in his storehouse, is success. Those who are committed are testifiers.


Song:

The word of God in my mouth

E dey work,

The Spirit of the Lord in my heart,

E dey work,

When I speak in tongues,

E dey work,


Even my tithe and offering

E dey work

The Name of Jesus in my mouth

E dey work


E dey work

E dey work

E dey work


Prayer:

Father let the blessings of those that brings meat to your store house be mine in Jesus Name. Amen. 




Is Heaven your last hope???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments