GOD BLESS ME

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: 1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV

.. Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed..





Here's My Take:



During our discussion yesterday, one of my bosses said something spectacular and remarkable that I wished to share with us. Though I was heading to this point before he came up with that. It's worth sharing, so hear him...

"I quite agree with you that "Bless me is a demand. I want to add that it's equally a *Right* to everyone that has given his or her life to Jesus.

So we are already blessed the moment that Jesus was hanged on the cross...."cursed is He that was hanged on the cross so that the blessing of God might come upon the Gentiles"


Just as the children of Isreal were blessed because Of Abraham, so are we blessed automatically because of what Jesus did on the cross.  So we should have that consciousness and walk in that knowledge.

We should understand that the blessing is a Spiritual thing and something you have to internalise in your spirit. Then the physical manifestations will follow. Our possessions or accomplishments are not the blessing. They are physical manifestations of the blessing".


Hmmmm so deep. Thank you Sir.

The consciousness of knowing is very very important. When you don't have that consciousness active in you, you'll end up crying till you die, even when your prayers have been answered, you won't stop repeating same thing. 


Conclusion:

Conscience of who we are in Christ helps us to internalize the Blessings God has provided through Christ's redemption. Build that consciousnessnow. 


Song:

I want God's way to be my way

As I journey through this world

For there's no other high way

For a child of God to go

Though the road is hard and still

If he leads you don't say no

I want God's way to be my way

Every day


Prayers:

Father am very conscious that the blessings of Abraham are mine. Therefore Bless me indeed. Amen.



Is God your God???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments