REASSURANCE (Final)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: REASSURANCE


Word: Matthew 7:12 NKJV

Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.





Here's My Take:


Finally on REASSURANCE. Reassurance, basically comes in two forms; in kind and in cash. Reassurance in kind is the most important one that's why we took time to discuss it. It includes all that we've discussed so far. While reassurance in cash has to do with given to encourage people. This gifts includes money and material things.


Just like we know, everybody needs reassurance and everyone deserves a reassurance; from the boss in the office till the security man at the gate; the Man at the Altar till that fellow that usually come to service late. Everyone needs it. But one thing we shouldn't forget is that what we do to others is also what they'll do to us.


If you know you'll need reassurance some day, reassure others as well. Because what you give, is what you'll receive. And most times what we receive back comes in greater dimension.

Just a simple THANK YOU or WELL DONE can go a long way to refresh a feeble mind. Think about it.


Conclusion: 

Tit for tat is still in existence, just that people used maturity to modernize it.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up...To more than I can be.


Prayers:

Thank you Father for your reassurances. Amen.


GOD BLESS.



GOD BLESS ME  Loading....99.9%




Do you know that JESUS CARES???



We want to say a very BIG THANK YOU for your patience in following us and reading through as well, since the unset of this topic "REASSURANCE".

With you we've been greatly reassured. Join us as we begin another topic by His grace titled "GOD BLESS ME" 


Thanks.

From all of us...

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments