Who is The Old Prophet (This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 4


Word: 1 Kings 13:18‭, ‬23‭-‬24 KJV

..He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord , saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.  And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back. And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.




Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


2. This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:


Every child of God should know that we are surrounded by cloud of witnesses and these cloud of witnesses are made up of the good, the bad and the ugly. Of which those who are looking for our downfall are in that cloud of witnesses. So it's our duty to be careful and also apply wisdom when necessary. Just for doing God's work alone will generate you down_fallers, then coupled with when you're not applying wisdom. This calls for us to allow the Holy Spirit to take the lead


I remembered when I was at Mararaba, Nasarawa State, during my Industrial Training(IT) days. I was engaged in morning cry. I had three locations where I go to preach. I found out that some guys(Muslims) in one of the locations are not happy. Whenever I come out there, they'll be saying somethings aloud angrily. One day the spirit of the Lord told me not to go there again, that I should continue with the remaining two locations. 

And it was not long when I left that town, that I heard a woman preacher was murdered.

These are cloud of witnesses, that wanted to see my downfall(death).


If you'll recall, we stated earlier that we'll blame the Young MOG for saying out loud the things God told him, which he should have kept to himself. Because that was what his down_faller the Old Prophet capitalized on and used it against him.

Let's be wise, because the Old Prophet, our enemy is looking for our downfall..


Conclusion:

Living is not costly but being wise is very costly.

Our daily living, moving and working requires applications of Wisdom because Wisdom is the Principal thing. 


Song:

I want God's way to be my way

As I journey through this world

For there's no other high way

For a child of God to go

Though the road is high and still

If he leads you don't say no

I want God's way to be my way

Every day


Prayer:

Father help me to adhere to the voice and the leading of your Spirit. Amen.



When the roll is call up yonder will you be there???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments