Who is The Old Prophet (This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 5


Word: Ephesians 4:31‭-‬32 NLT

Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.





Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


2. This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:


There are two significant sets of people who want your downfall(down_faller). They may be many, but these two are the most significant.

One is the bold ones(frontliners). These are people who will always want to stop you at all cost. Openly they'll criticise you and still continue secretly. Anything they hear you say becomes a topic for their critics. And they'll never say well done even when you over_do. They're not far away. They're the same people that believe in the same things you believed in.


I used to have a young man who was using himself against me in one group I belong to. Many a times he will talk off point/things that are not related and I will ignored all. Yet he chatted me up and asked me if am a Pastor. I told him nope. He told me that I don't have the word, I told him thanks Sir. I simply requested he teach me he didn't talk again.

Another time he came again and told me that he'll teach me how them(Pastors) interprete the word, I told him am all ears Sir. He ran again. Another time he came and was saying a different thing all together, I just ignored him. Another time he came against someone else, the person ignored him outrightly


I knew quite well that this journey I embarked on will never be easy. But with the little years that we had spent on this nuggets, we have seen people who are determined to pull us down.

They'll want you to go down at all cost. So, they'll apply every strategy at their reach. They may not be jealous of you, so to speak, but they don't want you to keep standing. Reasons best known to them.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Thank God that man is not God.

A song writer said, if we are weeds, our enemies would have weeded us out since.

The truth is by strength shall no man prevail, but when you see any man prevailing, just know that he's been energized by the Supernatural.


Song:

Let it fall

Let it fall

Let your Glory fall on me

Let it fall

Let it fall

Let your Glory fall on me


Prayer:

Father help me stand strong and straight and may no one or anything pull me down. Amen.



Do you know that the soul that sinneth shall die???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments