CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 5:12 KJV‬‬

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; With favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.



Here's My Take:


Channels Of Catalysts Of Favours:

1. Ugly Incidence: No one prays for bad things to happen. Nobody, not even me. But our prayer is that when such happens, let God turn it around for our Favours. Amen. I have seen and heard of families living in abject poverty. They find it very difficult to feed, life very unbearable.


But immediately their Parents died, doors of Favours opened up with speed. Those that didn't see them as people worth helping, began to overflow them with Financial and Material Favours. This made people to begin to Wonder why sudden change?


Does it mean that their parents are the ones bewitching themselves or what?! Not at all. The truth is, people believed that once ones Parents are alive, they'll surely make provisions. But when they're no longer alive, people will feel pity and sympathy for them. Causing them to bombard them with Favours, without feeling anything left them.


Conclusion:

My Counsel, don't let people's smiles make you think that they don't need your help. Most of them are dying inside, but they can't stop smiling. It's already part of them.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul (filled my soul)

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole (made me whole)

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul


Prayer:

Father let all things work together for our Favours in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments