CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 5:12 KJV‬‬

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; With favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.



Here's My Take:


Channels Of Catalysts Of Favours:

1. Ugly Incidence: We were told yesterday that "Catalyst of Favours as an instrument of change in someone's life could be an ugly incidence, that initially one wished it never came." But it turned out to be a channel for supernatural shift.


Something happened few years ago, in Nigeria. A Christian student was stoned to death by her fellow students, in another religion, accusing her of blasphemy. According to them, she said something against their religion. Later, after her death a Pastor took her family out of that vicinity, relocated them to another City. 


He gave one of her siblings scholarship outside Nigeria. Opened businesses for her parents, gave them an estate. He entirely changed the welfare and story of her family. If not because of that ugly incidence, who knows when such Favours would have come to that family?!


Conclusion:

No one prays for bad things to happen. Nobody, not even me. But when it happens, let God turn it around for our Favours. Amen.


Song:

I sing Because I'm Happy

I sing Because I'm Free

His Eye is on the Sparrow And I Know He Watches Me


I sing Because I'm Happy

I sing Because I'm Free

His Eye is on the Sparrow And I Know He Watches Me


Prayer:

Father let all things work together for our Favours in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments