GRATEFUL HEART ❤️:

Thank You Sweet Holy Spirit..



‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 16:7-8 KJV‬‬

I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: My reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.


Thank You Lord for the gift of night rest and the revelation we received. Thank You for Your Preservations, Provisions and Protections, Goodness, Mercy, Faithfulness, Grace, Peace and Love towards us. Be Glorified Lord. In Jesus name. Amen 


Lord go ahead of us today and make all things Beautiful. Unlock every padlock and grant us access to all the good things of life. We're blessed this morning, we're blessed in the noon, in the evening and in the night 


Lord let every enemy agenda be shaken out of our lives and desires. Let Your Good Will Prevail and let our days Be Very Peaceful, Beautiful, Blissful And Blessed, in Jesus Christ Name We Pray. Amen.


#Gratefulheart

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments