EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



So many times(because of work or school) I have found myself in places, where I asked myself if the kind of Christianity my parents introduced me to wasn't the kinda they were introduced to. So careless and carefree lifestyle!


They live in immorality like it was a competition. They lie and take what doesn't belong to them as if it was a means to heaven. Cultism and barbarism was a thing to boast and be proud of. The worst is where women smoke more than men.


In all these, By The Grace Of God, I fixed my mind on God and the finished work of Christ for my soul. I let not my soul be corrupted. For the Bible said "Even though the nations around us worship idols, we will follow the LORD our God forever and ever." Michah 4:5


If you found yourself in a strange land, don't consent to their enticement, rather make yourself a city on a hill.


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming soon. Hope you're Ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments