EXTRA

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



“Who do people say I am?” Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Luke 9:18‭, ‬20 NLT


It's a shame that people are still thinking I was the same person they met yesterday(in my sins, weaknesses, distracted, confused, depressed, etc) not knowing that I have moved on. Yeah!


That part of me you knew that wasn't godly or encouraging, parted ways with me yesterday, and it's never gonna come back. Don't forget that yesterday was yesterday and can never be today or tomorrow. Yesterday was a wasted day, today is New Day and tomorrow will be the Best Day.


Y'all know why? Because Am changed and renewed in Christ.


Remember you are created in God's image, so Give your life to JESUS CHRIST now. He's COMING SOON!!


Let Us Pray🙏🙏

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments