EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 8:11NLT


There's something about being a Child(baby). Most times I'd wished I could have access to that stage of life again. There, life is so free and stress less, nothing to worry or bother your head with. 


This is what Jesus was referring to, living a life, where our trust, faith, dependence, resolution, etc is only on God, without a doubt or wavery.


This morning I saw a cutie little Angel walking to school with her dad, all of a sudden her dad stopped and carried her. I smiled, the Scripture above flashed into my mind. Oh, how lovely and sweet our lives will be when become children and allow God our Father to take up his position in our lives!!


Father I surrender all to thee



Also don't forget JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!!! 


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments