SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:4 KJV

Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

4. CHURCH: 

Don't be in the wagon of those that'll always say so so Pastor is feeding fat with the Church members money. And if you're one of those, it's time you stop saying that. Stop saying what you don't know. Note, am not a Pastor, and not intending to be one, at least not now. But I have to tell you to stop.


If you've been around them, you'll rebuke anyone that says such. The truth is, I have been in your shoes saying such trash until I came close to many of them; then I became wise and shut my mouth. I'll advise you to go close to any servant of God that's young in ministry or that just started a Church and ask him how he's coping.


Just ask him how life is treating him and allow him to gist you. Also ask those in the rural areas too, then summarize your findings. You see bah, when any man has come to the POINT OF HIS RISING, don't just say anything you feel like based on what you're seeing now. Just ask questions about how he started, then you draw your conclusions.


Conclusion:

SAPPHIRA will not bring all her offerings to Church, yet s/he will say Pastor is eating Church money. The question is "How much did you bring?"


Song: 

Create in me a clean heart, O God,

And renew a right spirit within me.

Create in me a clean heart, O God,

And renew a right spirit within me.


Cast me not away from Thy presence;

Take not Thy holy Spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation;

And renew a right spirit within me.


Prayer:

Father deliver us from ignorance and make us wise in Jesus Christ name. Amen.


 Topic: TIME OF RISING Loading...


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments