SAPPHIRA:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT

But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS?

1. Family: I have to start with family because that's one of the places they're found more. Many family members are not in good terms today because of the presence of SAPPHIRAS.


Don't forget that SAPPHIRA according to our context is an attitude, character, behavior, and it could be a man or a woman. So many families have SAPPHIRA while some have SAPPHIRAS. These families today can not live or do anything together because of what SAPPHIRAS have done.


This tells why some families will be peaceful, united and friendly, but once they all started getting married, everything will change. They'll began to be intolerant; fighting and quarrelling becomes the order of the day.


Conclusion:

When something(quarrelling, fighting, etc) that have not happened to a People(family, compound, organization,etc) suddenly began to happen, just know that a SAPPHIRA just joined(entered).


Song: 

And when I look in the mirror and don't like what I see

Oh, I just thank you for always lovin' me

And I know I get bad but you wait patiently

I just want to thank you for always lovin' me


Oh, I just thank you for always lovin' me

I wanna thank you for always lovin' me


So you just keep lovin' me (lovin' me)

you just keep lovin' me (lovin' me)

And you don't let go, you just keep lovin me (lovin' me)

I just wanna thank you for always lovin' me (lovin' me)


Prayer:

Holy Spirit help us to discern the SAPPHIRAS around us in Jesus Christ. Amen. 



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments