SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT

But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.



Here's My Take:


Intro:

The one person we should be afraid of and avoid is that person that'll support us when we're wrong. They're destiny killers, in fact they have wasted a lot of lives.


SAPPHIRA was part of the cause of Ananias death because she accepted that they should keep part of the money of the land they sold. She also accepted that they should lie and continue lying till death, and she didn't rebuke him.This is why evil can never stop anywhere both in the Church, Organizations, Government offices, etc.



Because People that do evil knew that they're and will be supported that's why they device more ways to doing it. So they can't stop.


Conclusion:

Do you know that the set of people that are known as prosecutors of evil commit more evil than those they prosecute?


That's to say that "Higher criminals prosecute lower but challenging criminals"


Song: 

You are everything I needed You to be Exactly when I needed You to be You are everything I needed You to be Exactly when I needed You to be


Healer Provider You are the Great I am Faithful forever You are the Great I am Healer Provider You are the Great I am Faithful forever You are the Great I am 


Prayer:

Holy Spirit please take away SAPPHIRAS from our lives in Jesus Christ. Amen. 



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments