SAPPHIRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT

But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.



Here's My Take:


Intro:

According to the Bible in Acts of Apostles 5, SAPPHIRA is the wife of man named Ananias, who lied to the Apostles about the amount he sold his land, and she ably supported him.


But according to our context, SAPPHIRA represent anybody that supports evil, man or woman. Anyone that supports you when you're doing wrong thing, anyone that refused to correct you, seeing that you're heading to your grave is no one else but SAPPHIRA.


SAPPHIRAS know that what you did was bad, they know that you're wrong, but they'll support you. The won't support you because of any physical benefit, but because such evil is already found in them


Conclusion:

We may not get the exact Scriptures that may suit any Nugget we'll drop, on this Topic, but we'll do our best.

Please do read and get blessed. Thanks.


Song: 

I'll never be more loved than I am right now

Wasn't holding You up

So there's nothing I can do to let You down

It doesn't take a trophy to make You proud

I'll never be more loved than I am right now, oh


Going through a storm but I won't go down

I hear Your voice

Carried in the rhythm of the wind to call me out

You would cross an ocean so I wouldn't drown

You've never been closer than You are right now

(Let's sing it loud y'all)


You are Jireh, You are enough

Jireh, You are enough

And I will be content in every circumstance

You are Jireh, You are enough


Prayer:

Holy Spirit please take me away from SAPPHIRAS in Jesus Christ. Amen. 



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments