Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Dated: 08:07:023


Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


6. Prosperity: prosperity comes to a People(country, region, etc) that shares common interest; People that have one mind, and people that desire the progress of all and not few. People that value and regard one another, people that celebrate their diversity and uniqueness.


Prosperity comes to a People that doesn't see themselves as enemies, People that accommodate each other, People that treat everyone equally, People that are not afraid of themselves, People that didn't share boundaries in their hearts. It comes to a People that esteem each other, and not to them that pull each other down.



 A People can have everything(minerals, agricultural products, etc) in the world, yet becomes the poverty capital of the world. Reason is because they lack Natural Affection; they see themselves as common enemies and not one great people 


Conclusion:

Any people that see themselves as common enemies, yet their real enemies they'd seen as friends will never ever be prosperous. They'll be dying in poverty, while their "frienemies" will be living large.


Song:

All Your ways are good

All Your ways are sure

I will trust in You alone

Higher than my side

High above my life

I will trust in You alone


Where You go, I'll go

Where You stay, I'll stay

When You move, I'll move

I will follow You

Who You love, I'll love

How You serve I'll serve

If this life I lose, I will follow You

I will follow You.


Prayer:

Father may your people break every barrier of their prosperity in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 



Topic: SAPPHIRA Loading...



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments