Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: 1 Samuel 2:12 RSV

The ons of Eli were worthless men; they had no regard for the Lord.



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


Eli: Still on Eli and his household. Writing about this High Priest, I have asked myself, which family is the best?! Looking at my family, and also looking at others, I found out that children are almost the same.


But the difference between these families, including mine, it's parenting(parental influence). How I wished I had much space, I would have told us a story; just a little, how my parents dealt with us, just to bring human beings outta us. I won't boldly say we're the best, but I'll proudly say, it did shape us.


A man who's Spiritually Long-sighted will never see the need to start correcting his children early; while they were tender. Because he doesn't know that "any evil that was not cut off early, will not just grow, it will develop branches, that will produce more problems."


Conclusion:

If Eli, the High Priest could suffer consequences for not controlling his sons, what should make us think that you and I will be exempted?!


Song:

I was lost when you found me here

You pulled me close and held me near

And I'm a fool but still you love

I'll be your fool for the king of love


He gave me wings so I could fly

And gave me a song to color the sky

And all I have is all from you

And all I want is all of you


It's grace, grace

I'm nothing without you

Grace, your grace

Shines on me


Prayer:

Father gives the Grace to be better parents. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments