Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

Word: Prov. 22:6
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”


Here's My Take:
Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:

4. Parents:
Parents, you have every right to make decisions for your children's future, especially below average ones. But before you do that, think of how those children may feel, whence they have grown to make their own decisions..

Let me give you an example: did you notice that most girls doesn't like the names their parents gave them. They see those names as old-fashion, or out of class. Some of them changed it immediately they grew up, while some abbreviated the names to make it more sweeter.

If this could happen as a result of the names they were given, what do you think would happen when every decision the child had carried out are all yours?
I think our duty as parents is to encourage, guide, provide, etc, but not to impose.

Conclusion:
How will your children look like, if all they wear everytime is your shoes and clothes?! How will you feel seeing them like that?

Song:

You see all
Still You're searching
For someone who will respond
I'm right here
You sit high
Still You're looking
For somewhere You could abide
I'm right here
I'm the one


You don't have to search no more
Oh, I'm the one You're looking for


When You call me, I will respond, yeah

When You call me, I will respond
When You pull me, I will come running to Your arms
I will respond to You


Prayer:
Father please help parents to know how to lead their children. Amen

*Natural Affection Loading...*

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments