Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

Word: Prob. 22:6
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”

Here's My Take:
Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:

4. Parents:
Parents are another set of people with Spiritual Long-sightedness. If you've followed this topic, you'll agree with me that they're number one. Many children today are living the script of their parents, but not their destinies.

The society is what it is today, because many children are not living their destinies, but their parents ideas. They're after the names they'll answer, because of that, they push their children into doing what they're not destined to be.

Because you want to answer Rev Father's Parents or Doctor's parents, etc; you chose to mount pressure on the child to become what you wanted, not what they're destined to be. S/he may be destined to venture into business, but because you've presented your expectations, they have no option than to respect that.

Conclusion:
The choices we make for our children can either mar or make them. Let's be careful!

Song:

You unravel me
With a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance
From my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God


Prayer:
Father help us to guide our children right. Amen

*Natural Affection Loading...*

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments