Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Genesis 1:11

..each bearing fruit with seed according to its kind.”



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


2. Ministers(Gospel):

We concluded yesterday by saying "Anyone who's very proud of his profession will never want to let it slip out of his household." One of the commonest things I see as the reason why so many Ministers' children are finding it so had to thread with their fathers on the path of ministry is because of their fathers' confessions.


You'll hardly hear anyone of them that will speak sweet about the ministerial journey. You'll hear more of the agony than the glory. Yes they're sharing their experiences, but yet making it look more scary than acceptable.


Especially those ones within the local churches; that's where you'll hear it more. I have interviewed some of their children many times, whether they'll like to follow their father's footsteps or marry Ministers, they said God forbid!


Conclusion:

For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. What we say determines what is in our heart, and this children are listening...


Song:

Left my fear by the side of the road

Hear You speak

Won't let go

Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray


Got every reason to be here again

Father's heart that pulls me in

And all my eyes want to see is a glimpse of You


All I need is You

All I need is Yo


Prayer:

Father may I found peace and joy while rendering my services. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam



Post a Comment

0 Comments