Spiritual Long-sightedness

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: 1 Samuel 2:12 RSV

The ons of Eli were worthless men; they had no regard for the Lord.



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


Eli: Still on Eli and his household. The last time we spoke about this family, we concluded by saying "The evidence of a man's righteousness is seen in his family. When the family's life is different from what he claims to be, then he needs to be checked." It means that he's not what he'd claimed to be.


Priest Eli is no different from a man that preaches one thing, and his family is showing a different thing. One may say was it his fault, he did his best! If he had done his best, the Bible would have told us. 


I know that there are situations were a man have done excellently well to bring his children up in the right way, yet they ended up chosing the wrong path. That wasn't the case of this High Priest; he never took their evil more serious, and that made him not to properly handle them.


Conclusion:

Any evil that was not cut off early, will not just grow, it will develop branches, that will produce more problems.


Song:

Who taught the sun

Where to stand in the morning

And who told the ocean

You can only come this far

And who showed the moon

Where to hide till evening

Whose words alone can

Catch a falling star


Well I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives


Prayer:

Father let my family reflect your righteousness in me. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments