Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Luke 6:13 NLT

At daybreak he called together all of his disciples and chose twelve of them to be apostles. 



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


6. Don't Work/Walk Alone:

 

In the ministry of Jesus, it was recorded that He had twelve Apostles and hundreds of Disciples. People are important tools in getting to our Nows.


I have never seen any one that does without people. People are there to help you work, people are there to support you, people are there to make you rise. People are there to make you succeed, people are there to make work(ministry, business, etc) easy for you.


Nobody works alone. So many persons have tried it, and it never worked out. Living alone is so hard, not to mention working alone. You need people, I need people, we all need people; without people, there will be no Now.


Conclusion:

With the right people around us, life will be very sweet and soft.


Song:

Call on me and I will answer you

Call on me and I will answer you

Wait on me and I will lift you up

Call on me and I will answer you


If only Men will pray

If only they will wait

There's power in my name to bless

Unlimited resource of heaven's supply

Waiting for the church to pray


Prayer:

Father in the name of Jesus, let people be positioned at every point in my life where I'll need them. Amen.



Is Christ your Lord???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...


*Hey October, be a blessing to us*

Post a Comment

0 Comments