Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Hebrews 11:6 NLT

And it's impossible to please God without Faith.


Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


5. Walk/Work by Faith:

 

Just this morning I was asking myself if I'd started a particular journey, how would I have taken care of so many things that will line up for me along the line. I was kind of afraid, but I heard a voice in my spirit saying to me "it's by Faith!"


Nothing at all will be achieved without Faith. Most times we have heard people say this person is industrious and aspirational, because they insist on achieving whatever they want to achieve. Yes, it could be called that, but the truth is Faith is what is working in/through them.


Faith is what is not seen, yet it's making things happen through a medium(human).

Everyone has Faith, but putting it to good use is where the problem is.


Conclusion:

People that steal, kill or do one evil or the other to survive, are not truly exercising their Faith, because they never believed they can make it through natural and healthy means. People of Faith does not manipulate


Song:

Congratulations

You have seen the glory of God

Congratulations

He has done it for you

And you will come back with a new song to sing

God is good

Yes, you will come again with a new song to praise

God is good, oh oh oh

Congratulations, oh, congratulations, oh

Uh uh uh, congratulations

See what the Lord has done for you

Congratulations, oh God is good


Prayer:

Father help me to live fully by Faith in Jesus name. Amen



Do you know that ETERNAL LIFE is real???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...

Post a Comment

0 Comments