Our(My, Your)Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:11 NLT

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Story of the Publican


6. Don't make yourself a Judge:

This is a serious problem amongst the Believers; many have made themselves judges. With their natural(adamic) eyes, they can tell those that are born again and those that are not. Those that have spoilt and those that are not.


Especially when they don't belong to their Church. I found out that some people can easily accept those in their church as believers, irrespective of how bad they're, but find it difficult to accept others.


The Pharisee said thank God am not like other people...in other words, thank God we're not like them...In his heart he has judged them, and exonerate himself. Hmmmm!!


Conclusion:

Don't judge people base on their appearances, or based on what you heard about them. A minute is enough for one to make a U-turn. Watch it!


Song:

He that dewllth in the secret place shallow Abide under the shadow of the almighty God

Ye though I walk through the valley of death

I fear no evil for thou walk with me 


He's the keeper of my soul

He′s the keeper of my soul

He′s the keeper of my soul

He's the keeper of my soul


Prayer:

Father help me not to place judgement on anyone or conclude on them based on their past. Amen.




Hope your faith is still strong???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments