Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: I Samuel 16:11‭-‬12 NKJV

And Samuel said to Jesse, “Are all the young men here?” Then he said, “There remains yet the youngest, he is, keeping the sheep.” Samuel said “Send and bring him. So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking. And the Lord said, “Arise, anoint him; for this is the one!”



Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless Supernatural means: example of persons in this category is David. Based on the Biblical story, he was just a little boy that was taking care of his father's sheep. Never had time for himself not to mention having time for others.


The Supernatural located him. He never worked for it. He was not a warrior, he was not a Youth; just a young boy minding his sheep. If it was by eyes qualifications, his brothers would have fitted in. But they were not located.


Effortless Supernatural help left handsome guys that are well equipped with body structures, and  located the young David inside bush; covered with sheep smell and dirt. When God is interested in you, your unqualification won't matter.


Conclusion:

When Supernatural help becomes effortless, it will not require anything from you, other than just yourself.


Song:

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath

He was making ways for me

Now and everyday, in each and every step

He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt

Feels like faith is running out

I’ve come too far to turn around

I know


God will work it out

God will work it out

One thing I know

One thing I’ve found

God will work it out, woah

Oh, yes, He will


Prayer:

Father let your divine help locate me in Jesus name. Amen



Do you know that God will do it???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments