Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 2 Peter 1:3 NIV

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.




Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:


An average Christian have this consciousness; Supernatural help. He may not be so strong a Christian thereby following all the obligations, yet he believes in that. 


One could see an average Christian praying before he eat, or praying before he sleeps or before he opens his shop for the day's business. You may not see him attend Church Services or join any fellowship or any Christian program, yet he believes in that help.


Divine help can not be overemphasized cos we see it everyday. What of those times you'll hear someone shout "Jesus" because he almost fell or got himself injured?! He didn't shout it because it's easy to pronounce, nope. It's all about Divine help.


Conclusion:

Man's association with the Divinity gives him unlimited access to divine interventions.


Song:

Verse 1

You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown where feet may fail

And there I find You in the mystery

In oceans deep my faith will stand


Chorus

I will call upon Your Name

And keep my eyes above the waves

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours and You are mine


Bridge

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

Let me walk upon the waters

Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour


Prayer:

Father may I not stop receiving divine help from you in Jesus name. Amen.




Who is in charge of your life???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments