AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT 

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


Still on prime time..

At this stage people are always full of themselves. No regards, no respects! Some times people that are in their prime times may be humble and gentle, but family members and friends will be the ones carrying everything on their heads. They'll become disrespectful and prideful


I know of a lady, her brother was a business man and very popular. Because of his influence and wealth he had wealthy friends. This young lady then, was so arrogant to the core! She'll insult everyone around, including his brother's friends and business partners.


That attitude of hers cost her marriage. She's close to sixty now. If she had maintained a good attitude, her brother's influence alone would have presented her. But she allowed someone else's prime time to become her downfall.


Conclusion:

In life every approach we give to people matters a lot. That moment it may mean nothing to you, but matters a lot to everyone around you. Be careful!


Song:

You are who You are yesterday, Today and forever more

What You say Is what You do

You never fail, You never change, You are faithful till the end

Faithful God, I worship You, I worship You


[Chorus x2]

You are too faithful to fail me

You are too faithful to disappoint me

You’ve Proven Yourself in my life And I’ve come to realize

You are too faithful to fail me


Prayer:

Father help me to be cautious of my actions and words. Amen.



Do you know that sin hinders progress???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments