AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 NKJV

“...seek, and you will find...and he who seeks finds....




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Always look for solution:


Finally on this subject, Solution...

It's very important for us to continue looking for solution/s to eradicate any Weakness we observed that the devil has shot into us as quickly as possible. Reason being that the devil doesn't do anything without having an evil agenda.


Have you noticed that sometimes whenever you're very happy, maybe God did something for you and you're so much happy, the devil will began to use your partner or kids, or even your friends to shot in so much bitterness, just to ruin that mood? It could also be a different thing altogether.


Someone also told me that anytime big money enters his hands, problems will set in; he'll become very sick. But as soon as the money finishes, the sickness will end. Untill we find solution/s to our Weaknesses, they'll continue to weigh us and people around us down.


Conclusion:

Weaknesses came to steal, to kill and to destroy their hosts, that's why it's very important we look out for solution, so that we won't fall victim.


Song:

Great is Your mercy towards me

Your loving kindness towards me

Your tender mercy I see

Day after day...


Forever faithful towards me

Always providing for me

Great is Your mercy towards me

Great is Your grace...


Prayer:

Father help us to find a lasting solution all our Weaknesses. Amen.



Who is in charge of your life???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments