AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Genesis 17:4 NKJV

“As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Always look for solution:


If only we could know 'When' to expect that Good News; if only we could know 'When' that Blessings will come; if only we could know 'When' those promises will come to fulfillment, I tell you the truth, it will save us some wastes, shame and disgrace.


Knowing 'When' will make you not to be in a haste, but allows you to follow the right procedure. Because Abraham didn't know 'When' the promises of God upon his life will come to pass, that was why he made the mistake of bringing Ismael; the mistake that has ruined the world till this moment


If he'd known 'When', maybe he wouldn't have fallen cheaply to Mama Sarah's suggestion and maybe the world would have experienced more peaceful atmosphere. Knowing 'When' saves a whole lot stress and wastes.


Conclusion:

Asking when is not a sign of faithlessness. It's just to get yourself prepared.


Song:

One word I'm living this moment on a word

Not just any word but a word from you

A word that says I'm healed delivered and set free

There are no more chains holding me


Could have belonged on that rocky road

If I would have kept my eyes on the problem

I would have surely fell

I heard a voice say whose report do you believe

I said oh Lord one word's all I need

Come on and help my say oh Lord!


[Chorus:]

Oh Lord speak into my life

I am a living sacrifice

Your word says live and not die

Oh Lord speak into my life


Prayer:

Father as I pray speak to me, make me to know when to receive answers to my prayers. Amen.



When the role is called up yonder, will you be there???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments