AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


So many men misunderstood what youthful(young) st/age means. They saw it as time to chop life, time to flex and gain so much pleasure. They forget that youthful st/age is temporal. And its the period for sowing, laying foundation and gathering as much as you can for the sake old age.


But these men didn't understand that life is full of principles, and every principle must be adhered to, else life will fall your hands. This is the same everywhere(region, nation, continent, etc).


They way I watch people jump protocols just because they want to enjoy life, I fear for the tomorrow. Life follow due process, and not everyone that'd jumped that will escape. Majority has returned back to start afresh.


Conclusion:

In life, any line you refused to cross but jumped it. One day you'll come back to cross it.


Song:

I'll never be more loved

Than I am right now

Wasn't holding You up

So, there's nothing I can do

To let You down

Doesn't take a trophy

To make You proud

I'll never be more loved

Than I am right now (oh)


Going through a storm (yeah)

But I won't go down

I hear Your voice carried

In the rhythm of the wind

To call me out

You would cross an ocean

So, I wouldn't drown

You've never been closer

Than You are right now

(Let's sing it out y'all)


Jireh, You are enough

Jireh, You are enough

And I will be content

In every circumstance

Jireh, You are enough


Prayer:

Father in all my gettings, help me to follow the rules, so that I won't disappoint you. Amen.



Do you know that God is faithful???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments