AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Psalms 121:1‭-‬2 NLT

I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

3. When you felt disappointed, rejected, dejected in a thing/group and feel like walking away:


One thing every human being should know is that people must disappoint us. It's not by binding and casting. It's how it is. This is why the Bible told us "This is what the Lord says: “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the Lord." Jeremiah 17:5 NLT. It's only the Lord that doesn't disappoint.


Having this knowledge that human will surely disappoint, will propel us not to relent, but fervently change course when we get disappointed.. Wailing because you were disappointed will make your disappoint_ers to rejoice over you. But when you change course, they'll be disappointed for disappointing you.

If the black people that were taken to US relented, they would have remain slaves till date. Rise up and do something for yourself, you're a great person.


No body owns your future, the little help they could render is just minor to what God has in store for you. You have great potential, you have great future that it's brightness is not in the hand of any man, else they'll make it darkness. Rise up and be useful. Rise up and shame your shame. You're a great asset, only look for area where you can be useful, and pray to God for help.


Conclusion:

We became liabilities, when we relent. But when we turn our potential into use, we became people's choice.

God help us...


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me



You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up... To more than I can be


Prayer:

Father help me to become useful. Help me to understand who/what I am. Steer up my potentiail and help me to put them to use. Amen.




Do you know that a great person???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments