EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets Extra


About that time King Herod Agrippa began to persecute some believers in the church. When Herod saw how much this pleased the Jewish people, he also arrested Peter. (This took place during the Passover celebration.)

Acts 12:1‭, ‬3 NLT


I remove my name!


It's obvious that each year has a compiled list of those that will go with it. It extended to the list of those that will get sick, get accident, suffer, etc. 


And it also has list of those that will be successful. But lest look at the bad side of it.


My Dad was among those in the list, and he died in 2021. But I, my mum and siblings refused to belong to that list. Hence we decreed that our names be removed


Are you among those that their names are in the list, because it's very very obvious that before the year closes, many will be closed_in inside it? Are you one of them?!


As for me and my family, we've removed our names! Amen.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments