FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)

Social media isn't the right place to make Friendship or find lover. That it worked for Jenny doesn't mean it will work for others. Reason why am taking my time to touch some these things is because the children(young or old, Married or single) of nowadays are so anxious to do what others have done/doing, whether good or bad. And because of that, those that are very loose became victims.


I remembered having one white lady as my friend. We were chatting normal until she started talking about not had sex like one year now. I said wow, how may I help. Because I was wondering what a person who is hundreds of miles away from her will do for her. She started send me her half naked pictures. Since I couldn't do anything the social Friendship ended. Though I didn't like how it ended, cos I didn't tell her the repercussions of her desire, before she ended it.


What if I had become interested? What if I'd gotten carried away, or decided to do what I thought others are doing?

This is how another young lady started hers, and this time I was able to tell her the implications immediately. She stopped talking to me. Not that they don't see my write-ups, they do. At least they may sense that this person may not buy the idea. Yet they insisted.

Devil doesn't respect your ministry/title


Conclusion:

Social media is a world invented by human, but devil and human are dragging who will own it, with devil taking upper hand. Don't let yourself fall prey in the hands of the destroyer.


Song:

Our Father in Heaven

Hallowed be Your name

Your Kingdom come quickly

Your will be done the same


On Earth as it is in Heaven

Let Heaven come to

Earth as it is in Heaven

Let Heaven come


Prayer:

Father help me to overcome all kinds of temptations coming to me in Jesus name. Amen.




Are you a candidate of Heaven???



8 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments