GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Corinthians 14:20 NLT

Dear brothers and sisters, don’t be childish in your understanding of these things. Be innocent as babies when it comes to evil, but be mature in understanding matters of this kind.





Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


7. Be mature and responsible:


Still from yesterday's post. It was said that two captains cannot be in a ship. It's not that two captains cannot be sitting around in a ship, they can. It's just that the usefulness of one will be insignificant. But when he's giving opportunity to lead another ship, he'll show what he got. I will always say this, wisdom is when a captain notice that that little boy that usually sit around in a ship has qualified to become a captain.


But when you, the captain insist that he continue sitting around, one day, he'll take your ship away from you. I speak in parable!

Some that have pulled half of another man's hard earned congregations out, did so because the man(captain) in charge decided to delay their manifestation. 


I'll say this, be mature and responsible when handling spiritual engagements. Because God isn't an author of confusion. Everything in life follows due process, and it is the will of God that we align to that than cutting corners. Cutting corners will not take us anywhere, but spiritual stagnation. Follow due process.


Conclusion:

Understand this spiritual principle and live. "There are people that their success are tied to someone else success" " There are people that are meant to lead, and there are people that are destined to follow till they die". So if that boy that is following you is born to lead, he won't remain a follower forever. He'll leave someday.

Having this knowledge will help you know the decisions you're taking.


Song:

There's something that makes me come into your presence

My helper

There's something that makes me come into your presence

My helper


My helper oo

My helper

My helper oo

My helper

There's something that makes me come into your presence

My helper


Prayer: 

Father make me spiritually sound and help me to do things as your Spirit guides me. Amen.



What is God saying about you???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

2 Comments