GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Samuel 16:1 KJV

...How long wilt thou mourn..? fill thine horn with oil, and go..





Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


6. Get Fresh Air:


Our lives is like a city. Some people are living in it, some are just passer by. Some are there to see how beautiful or ugly it is. Some came to buy and/or sell and walk away. Some came to steal and ruin it, while some came to beautify it..

It's important to know what everyone that'd come into your life came to do.

So that when they have accomplished that and leave, you won't feel at loss.


Rather you feel happy


because they're making space for some good ones to come and reside.

Pastors(leaders) should learn this too. When any of your members, especially those ones that you felt you cherished most, decided to ignore all you plea to stay and walk away, don't feel at loss, even though it will be painful. Rather, feel happy because that person is blocking some good people to come. I mean it.


Because even with his/her presence there, you won't be able to see the goodness in others. S/he will occupy you whole mind, thereby blocking others. But, unless s/he leaves, your eyes will then be wide open, searching for other unsurfaced potentials. And you'll see a whole lot of replacements. 


Conclusion:

You'll never know what you got until you look around.

You'll never know the potentials around you, until you kick some persons out. 


Song:

Not that long ago I was on the run

People telling me I should be someone

And the things I'd learned were forgotten in my haste

Till I reached the end of the rainbow I had chased.


It was only water shining in thin air

I put out my hand and there was nothing there

After all the promise, after all the prayer

It was only water shining in the air.


Prayer: 

Father open eyes to recognize potentials around us. Amen.




Is your heart on fire for God???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments