GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Proverbs 26:4 AMP

Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.



Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


6. Don't argue what you're told:


This is not a point to show strength or weakness. It's a time to act mature. When people told you reasons why they'd told you goodbye don't argue just listen. It doesn't mean that what they said were true. It doesn't mean that you're weak and you cannot defend yourself. It doesn't mean anything, just allow them pour out their minds, why you listen and hear them talk. That's maturity!


Often times, we have been in that point where we say "I can't allow him/her throw lies on my face, accuse me all day and I'll keep quiet! Mehn I gat to do something about it, at least save my integrity!" You're right but don't argue them, allow them talk. That's their say, not everyone's.


Maturity is not found in responding to every details(sentence, words, comments, etc). It is neither found in argument. Sometimes it comes by just listening. It hurts to hear someone say so many things to/against you and you couldn't do anything about it. Yes it hurts. But mature minds, stay calm and never push the button. I tell you this is a cool way to go, only if you can endure it.


Conclusion:

Maturity is not by numbers, it's by your act(response, lifestyle, attitude, reactions, reasoning, etc).


Song:

Let us have a world of ordinary people;

Living life the way... God wants us to;

And if we have a world... Of ordinary people;

Extra ordinary things... Would happen through me and you


Prayer: 

Oh Lord help me to stay calm in the midst of diverse opinions about me. Amen.




Hope you went to Church today???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments