EXTRA

                          EXTRA


The words of a man’s mouth are like deep waters [copious and difficult to fathom]; The fountain of [mature, godly] wisdom is like a bubbling stream [sparkling, fresh, pure, and life-giving]. Proverbs 18:4 AMP


Deep Waters


My formal Daddy in the Lord, Pastor Ralph Mbata, told me something long time ago. He said Nnamdi don't curse anyone especially when you're angry, because your words carry power and you may regret saying them when you seen the damages. So be careful!

And since then, I have always been careful what I say to people, especially when am angry.


"The words of a man’s mouth are like deep waters". Whether it comes as an advice, or a curse, or just a statement, they're like deep waters and shouldn't be handled with kids gloves.


When you receive counsel from mature person, don't take it lightly, it is like deep waters(full of wisdom). For you to comprehend it(get the dept), you have to go very deep(think deeply). And when you put them into consideration, you'll have a long beautiful life.


Hearing him say those things, sharpened and shaped my reasoning, judgement and the way I act. It made me mature. As I grow in grace, I understood what he told me. Initially, I was laughing when he was saying them. But thank God, he counselled me.


Some words may be copious and difficult to fathom when you'd first heard them. Don't ignore them, cause you'll understand them with time.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments