GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Matthew 23:3a BLB

therefore keep and observe all things whatsoever they might tell you.





Here's My Take: 


What to do when you're told goodbye:


5. Take whatever they said was their reasons:


You got to take what they said, that doesn't mean you should believe or accept them. Because everyone is entitled to his/her opinion about you. But your conclusion is what matters. As a matter of fact, we shouldn't forget that understanding differs, what you called nothing may mean everything to your neighbor. While what s/he sees as nothing may mean a lot to you.


With that it will help you take whatever people say about you, but don't let it change who you should be!


I so much believe in knowing and learning more things about myself from people. Whether good or bad just say it. It helps me grow daily. I pray them into or out of my life. I find it difficult to let go what people say about me, but that doesn't mean I'll accept all of them.


Be happy when those that left you finally open up to tell you why they left. Just like I'd said, people see and understand differently. Funny enough to note that what pushed some people away from you, may be the reason why others draw closer to you. Uwaezuoke!


Conclusion:

Be what you should be, not what you want to be or what people want you to be. 


Song:

Even what the enemy means for evil

You turn it for our good

You turn it for our good and for Your glory

Even in the valley, You are faithful

You're working for our good

You're working for our good and for Your glory


Your plans are still to prosper

You have not forgotten us

You're with us in the fire and the flood

You're faithful forever

Perfect in love

You are sovereign over us


Prayer: 

Father help me to grow daily. Amen.




Are you for God or for yourself???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments