EXTRA

                          EXTRA


But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit,

Jude 1:20 NLT



Be a Pillar not a Puller 2


I watched what one nonsense one priest did in Ghana. It was irritating; an eyesore. The report had it that the Church he belonged to discharged him of his duty, because of what he did. 


Then I decided to read people's comments; just the few that I read turned me off. The one that really made me sad was the one someone generalized it to all the general overseers. He said that's how all them do behind the alter.


When anybody irrespective of the exalted seat did/say something wrong, tackle him and his offense alone don't involve the entire body of Christ.

You may not know why life is turning you about, it could be because of the words you've uttered. Speaking against the 'body of Christ' is like speaking against the'body' 'of' "Christ' which results to blasphemy.


Not every post is worth commenting on. Not every picture post is worth sharing/reposting, to avoid blaspheming against God.


No say I no tell you!


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments