GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Matthew 1:18 NLT

Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph.






Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


1. When they're not engaged or when they're over engaged.


Men and brethren, the Bible said “But don’t begin until you count the cost.

Luke 14:28a. Very very important! 

This is one of the verses of the scripture that has put fear in me. Very funny thing happened long time ago, when I was considering one sister like that(in my mind), the next thing I saw on her WhatsApp status was "any man that wants to build must first count the cost". Oboy, that's how I slide down my screen!

Don't get into engaging someone until you've known what it takes, and are ready to get wedded.


Someone should help me tell this generation that engagement is not a Visa. This has cost many. Especially those ones that were pronounced everywhere(social media, etc).

I remember a friend that put on Facebook engaged since 2014. All her congratulating her. I did too because I was happy to hear that, with hope that before the year runs out something blissful will happen. Until this minute we've not heard anything from her. The worst is that all her brethren are almost married


In African setting when people see you continuously with one particular opposite sex, they'll assume that two of you are dating and should be engaged. Because of that many(suitors) will avoid you. That mindset will never shift from them until you get married. So if at the end nothing happens between two of you, people will still avoid you. Don't let what has no meaning tarnish your image. 


Conclusion:

Don't do because Abraham did or because Sarah has done. You must know that even if there's a way of escape, not everyone will find it. Be careful!!


Song:

Let not your heart be troubled,

His tender word I hear,

And resting on His goodness,

I lose my doubts and fears;

Though by the path He leadeth,

But one step I may see;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me.


I sing because I’m happy,

I sing because I’m free,

For His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me.


Prayer:

Father make me wise in my decisions. Amen.





How do you see your Salvation?? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments