EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


“The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26 NIV


My heart cry!


What I have longed so much for is for God's face to shine on me. 

Mehn if God's face should shine on you, your life will never remain the same. Your fame will be heard all over the world. Your life will reflect his Glory.


Lord this is my heartfelt cry and desire to have your face shun on me, my family, my friends, and my Church.

Let your face shine upon my ministry,  business, destiny, Nugget, and every area of my life. Let the glow from your countenance rearrange everything(destiny, DNA, thoughts, desires) that is wrongly placed in me.


Let the shines of your face cause my own face to shine upon those you have placed in my care.


Lord continue to turn your face towards us till the end. Amen


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments