EXTRA

Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

1 Peter 3:13 KJV


Are you afraid of harm you? Fear not!


This is one scripture that actually gave me boldness to stand for God anywhere I go to. Many years ago when I heard one of my Elders in the Church mentioned this verse during one of our Evangelism in those days, my life never remained the same and my thoughts shifted. 


I told myself, if the Bible could ask "And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good ", it then means that nobody will harm me if am a follower of that Which is good!


I remembered that Jesus said nobody is good except God.

Therefore for me not to be harmed, I have to keep following God. So I followed him bomber to bomber.


And throughout my days in school I wore any colour I want to wear without even remembering who owns which colour on campus. I go anywhere I want and preach the gospel without fear.

Since when I'd known this scripture till forever, my boldness in Christ Jesus has never shifted! 


Are you afraid that people will harm you? Fear not!


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments