EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


During those fifty-two days, many letters went back and forth between Tobiah and the nobles of Judah. For many in Judah had sworn allegiance to him because his father-in-law was Shecaniah son of Arah, and his son Jehohanan was married to the daughter of Meshullam son of Berekiah. They kept telling me about Tobiah’s good deeds, and then they told him everything I said. And Tobiah kept sending threatening letters to intimidate me. Nehemiah 6:17‭-‬19 NLT


Do Walls truly have ears!


During my Youth Service Days I found myself in this kind of wahala Nehemiah found himself at my PPA.

We had a young madam that was giving everyone tough time. As Corp members na, I thought we were together and one. We make joke with the lady and I'll say my mind. But tomorrow the woman will be so unfair to me and I never understood why!

So as God gave me Wisdom, I found out what was actually going on. That some guys will take everything I said plus extra lies and told the lady, because they want favour and so that they'll be retained after service. And she hated me for that.


Walls doesn't have ears just like it was said, it's people that make it look like it does.

Be careful of those who use you to gain favour!

Be careful of those who will be the first to start up ugly conversation about people and they want you to join them. They are worst than killer herdsmen!


Don't forget, he that tells you about people, will someday tell those people about you, be careful!


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments