GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Isaiah 38:1 KJV

In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


5. When they're sick unto death:


Contd from yesterday..

We concluded yesterday by saying "don't feed your fears, but never doubt your fears too. Don't encourage your fears, but never underestimate them as well.

Hear this, be Spiritual and also be sensitive.

Sound and healthy my Dad with mum traveled home on Christmas. Later he fell ill again. We prayed and he was sustained.


But according to my Elder sister, someone told her that she was told to tell us that our father should bless us, because he'll not survive this sickness. Hmmmm!

My sister throw it back to her, that she's the one that will die blablabla.

I don't blame her for doing that, because the person that revealed this is the least among anyone such will come out from. When I came back, she told me what she was told. I rejected it. And we prayed..


To be continued..


The Bible said "In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live."

Hezekiah believed it because it came from a popular man of God. What if it had come from a slave, a commoner, would he had believe that?


Conclusion:

Don't believe every word you heard, but never you take them for granted.

Words are Powerful.


Song:

Some glad morning when this life is o'er

I'll fly away

To a home on God's celestial shore

I'll fly away


I'll fly away, oh Glory I'll fly away when I die

Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away


Prayer:

Father give me the Spirit of discerning to be able to know when things are not the way it should be. Amen.





Are you still a Child of God??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments